MYED APP - NewSchool Communication
We would like to introduce you to our new school communication App – MyEd. It is a fantastic new way to communicate and share information with you, our parent community. At Maltby Lilly Hall Academy we want you to feel as much a part of your son/daughter’s education as possible and with the increased use of smart phone technology, the free App provides a great way to keep up to date with Academy information.
The App gives you direct access to:
- Your son/daughter's attendance and punctuality data
- Important Academy information including; key dates (which can be added directly to your smartphone calendar)
- Maltby Lilly Hall Academy news
- A link to ParentPay.
The information is updated daily.
We are able to send you messages directly to the App and links to letters and consent forms relating to important information about your son/daughter's education. We can also send you details of events and visits that are taking place. You will receive a notification if we send you a message and there is no charge for the messages you send to us.
Feedback from parents/carers who are already using the App has been overwhelmingly positive; with many saying that it is easy to use and they like the way that letters are received instantly and that consent forms and reply slips can be completed and submitted immediately.
The App is available to Android and Apple smartphone users. To download the App:
- Go to the App store or Google Play and search for ‘My Ed’
- Select a School – either type in Maltby Lilly Hall Academy or use our postcode S66 8AU.
- Add your details (not your son/daughter’s) Full Name, Mobile Number, Email Address and Click on Link Account.
- Security Code – You will be sent a security code by a text message to finish creating your account. Type the code into the App and press Create Account.
- Your son/daughter’s information will not appear in the App until the following day.
- The App does not currently work on Windows Phones.
If you have any problems accessing your son/daughter’s information through the App, or if you want to discuss how we communicate with parents/carers please contact a member of our office team at Maltby Lilly Hall Academy on 01709 812148. We hope you enjoy using the App and find it a useful source of information.
Click the link below to see the video