The Principal and staff value your support and will take all reasonable steps to:
- Care for your child's safety and happiness
- Be open and welcoming at all times and offer opportunities for you to be involved in the daily life of the School.
- Encourage your child to do his/her best at all times.
- Encourage your child to take care of the surroundings and other people.
- Ensure that your child's potential is realised as a valued member of the School community.
- Aim for high standards of work and behaviour through building good relationships and developing a sense of responsibility.
- Provide a balanced curriculum to meet the individual needs of your child.
- Inform you of your child's progress at regular meetings.
- Contact you if there is a problem as soon as possible or practical.
Home - we would like our children to be happy and successful at school and will make every effort to:
- See that my child comes to school regularly, on time, appropriate dressed and provide a note of explanation if my child is absent.
- Let the school know about any concerns or problems that might affect my child's work or behaviour.
- Support the School's policies and guidelines for behaviour.
- Support my child in homework and other opportunities for home learning.
- Value my child's education and attend parents evenings and meetings/discussions about my child's progress/development.
- Get to know about my child's life at school.
Together we will:
- Address any special educational needs.
- Encourage our children to help, respect, support and praise each other.
- Help our children to achieve their best, to persevere with tasks, take pride in their work and become an independent learner.